HA SERUM / HYALURONIC ACID SERUM
Hyaluronic acid serums are formulated to deliver long-lasting moisture to all skin types. One of the most efficient hydrating skin care ingredients, hyaluronic acid for skin is capable of holding 1,000 times its weight in water, and delivering moisture to the skin without clogging pores. Ideal for daytime and nighttime use, these moisturizing skin care products and anti-aging serums smooth skin texture and plump the appearance of skin.
- Light weight but thick consistency
- Results in more hydrated, smoother texture and hydrated skin
- Provides advanced environmental protection against environmental assault
- Improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, skin plumpness
- Weightless on skin, even though you’re getting concentrated moisture-restoring benefits.
AT A GLANCE
- Ideal for these concerns: Aging Skin, Sun Damage, Loss of firmness, Loss of collagen, Loss of Elastin, Lines/Wrinkles, Crepiness,
- Dullness, Dryness
- Ideal for these skin types: All skintypes
- Application Area: Neck, Face, Décolleté
Apply to freshly clean skin morning and evening and listed as a Step 2 followed by Regenerative Stem Cell Growth Factor for ultimate anti-aging benefits. Massage until completely absorbed. Use daily for best results. Use morning and evening.
Hyaluronic Acid – Plays a key role in skins extracellular matrix by maintaining skin’s hydration, improving elasticity and reversing free radical damage.
Peptides – Amino acids that stimulate collagen production to plump and ﬁrm in the outermost layer of the skin, increases hyaluronic acid in the skin, relaxes facial muscles that contribute to expression lines and furrows and strengthens the DE junction for ﬁrmer, tighter looking skin.
Niacinamide – This ingredient has been shown to improve barrier function, increase ceramide production, free fatty acid levels in skin, improve appearance of photo-aged facial skin (such as wrinkles and ﬁne lines, hyper-pigmentation, redness, and texture), stimulate micro-circulation in the dermis, prevent skin from losing water content and reduce sebum production. It also has a growing reputation for being able to treat an uneven skin tone and to mitigate acne and the red marks it leaves behind (known as post-inﬂammatory hyper-pigmentation).