If you’re suffering from chronic pain, Radiofrequency nerve ablation is a non-surgical procedure which can reduce pain in the lower back, neck, knee and mid back. It’s extremely effective – more than 70% of patients treated with Radiofrequency ablation experience pain relief, which can last from 6 to 12 months, and in some cases for years.
Radiofrequency uses radio waves as a safe and effective way of relieving pain. The radio waves create an electrical current through your body. This electrical current delivers heat to precisely targeted nerve tissues, which stops the transmission of pain signals to the brain from that specific area.
Radiofrequency provides the following benefits:
- Pain relief – many patients, especially those with back pain, report profound pain relief
- Able to be performed in an outpatient environment
- Precision in targeting pain
- Increased range of motion
- Improved quality of life
- Minimally invasive procedure with quick results
If you’re experiencing chronic lower back, neck, knee or mid back pain that hasn’t responded to previous treatment, then please contact our offices today to learn more about how Radiofrequency nerve ablation can relieve chronic pain.