Dermal fillers can fix a variety of skin concerns related to aging skin. They can be a naturally-derived material which is injected into the skin to plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Unlike Botox, which stops the muscle movement that causes wrinkles, dermal fillers plump up the face, giving it a much fuller, youthful appearance, and can last for 9 months to 1 year.
Dermal fillers can be extremely useful for plumping the skin and solving the following skin issues:
- Adding volume and smoothing deeper creases (such as laugh lines)
- Plumping up thin lips and smoothing out lines around the lip edges
- Creating fuller-looking cheeks to enhance their shape, restoring youthful fullness
- Filling out hallows under the eye area
- Making acne or chicken pox scars less visible
- Filling in lower cheek or temple-area gauntness, which can occur with age or weight loss
At Regenerative Sports, Spine & Spa, our goal is to develop a personalized plan to help you look and feel beautiful, and get you back on the road to optimum health. If you have skin concerns, and are interested in dermal fillers, please contact our offices today to learn more about how dermal fillers can restore your youthful appearance and reveal a confident beautiful you!