VITAMIN C + DNA + PEPTIDES
Vitamin C has been hailed as an anti-aging gem because it is shown to help protect and repair skin cells while also lightening pigment on the surface of skin. Not only does Vitamin C wipe away free radicals, but it can also remove the DNA damage that the radicals form and help stimulate collagen. DNA repair enzymes work to reduce wrinkles and dark spots, since those signs are physical manifestations of DNA damage. Our formulas utilize repair enzymes to help support the natural process, derived from marine material like plankton and algae to jumpstart the body’s natural repair process of cellular repair.
- Antioxidant – Among the world’s most powerful with skin lightening benefits
- Anti-Aging – Aides in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Anti-inflammatory – Calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for Rosacea, sensitive skin and post-procedure.
- Contains 90% Polyphenol Isolates – the active ingredient in green tea containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate,) which is the major preventative component
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
AT A GLANCE
Ideal for these concerns: Aging Skin, Sun Damage, Rosacea
Ideal for these skin types: Mature Skin, Sensitive Skin, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Rosacea
Application Area: Face, Décolleté
Apply twice a day to clean dry skin in the morning and evening. Follow with an SPF.
Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract – Repair enzyme known as OGG1. Recognizes DNA damage and initiates the natural cellular repair process.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Stable and lipid soluble form of vitamin C that stimulates collagen production to help give skin greater ﬁrmness and resiliency.
Ergothioneine – Protects the skin from oxidative and DNA damage. It is an antioxidant, protecting the mitochondrial membrane against oxidation. It also protects DNA from oxidation of guanine (one of the 5 components found in DNA).
Ergothioneine reduces TNFAlpha (Tumor necrosis factor), a stress signal cytokine.
Evodia – Clinically proven to be effective in treating inﬂammation when used topically on the skin.
Panthenol (B5)– Clinically proved to reduce TEWL, increase moisture, restore damaged epithelium, reduce itching and inﬂammation and improve skin roughness.
Plant Stem Cells – Growth Factors play a huge role in cell division, the growth of new cells, and the production of collagen and elastin. Also, a potent antioxidant for cell regeneration.
Aloe – Soothes & calms skin. Anti-Inﬂammatory, anti-oxidant, and has over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes & amino acids. Anti-Bacterial and AntiMicrobial.
Peptides – Amino acids increase collagen IV production, increases Hyaluronic Acid, relaxes facial wrinkles, heals wounds faster, and has a mild UV protection effect.
Licorice Extract (Glabridin) – Antioxidant, skin lightening effects, reduce skin inﬂammation. Glabridin has been shown to prevent UVB-induced pigmentation and to inhibit tyrosinase activity, superoxide anion production and cyclo-oxygenase production. Research has shown the depigmentation effects to be greater than that of Hydroquinone.